Certificate to be submitted
- Attested copy of secondary school (10th) examination certificate indicating Date of Birth/ Date of Birth certificate.
- Attested copy of senior school certificate examination (10+2) or equivalent examination.
- Nationality and domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Six passport size photos
- Character Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Medical Fitness certificate
- SC/ST or OBC certificate, if applicable
- Migration Certificate
- identity proof of student
- identity proof of parents
- Admission granted is provisional subject to the payment of all fees payable to Institution.
- Submission of all certificates in original as per requirement Medical fitness clearance.
B.Sc. Nursing -
- Minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st Dec of the year of admission.
- Minimum education requirement
Higher secondary school certificate examination. Or
An equivalent qualification (12th) from a recognized Board or University with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with minimum of 50% aggregate marks (PCB).
GNM (General Nursing & Midwifery) -
Higher secondary school certificate examination. Or An equivalent qualification (12th) from a recognized Board or University in any stream.
Rules and Regulations
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- Student appeared in XII exam can also apply.
- Student shall comply with Institution rules and regulation as prescribed and changed from time to time by the authorities.
- Students shall comply with 80% theory 100% clinical attendance, only then they will be allowed to sit in exam.
- Student missing clinical experience are required to do make up the same in their vacations.
- Students are not allowed to meet any visitor while working in clinical area.
- Student will have to undergo periodic medical check up
- Student must maintain good moral character in and outside the Institution.
- Student who proceed.for leave and fall sick at home will be required to submit medical certificate.
- Ragging in any form is strically prohibited within the premises of the college and if reported any such case shall be punished as per the anti ragging law.